Download Clash Royale Mod APK V1.8.6 (Android & iOS) Now
Supercell’s Clash Royale Update V1.8.6 just fell out of the pan yesterday and it has been stated that its update consists of some bug fixes and some of the awesome features such as Monthly reward feature of different cards and troops are out and people are now looking for Clash Royale Mod APK V1.8.6, Royalers always want Clash Royale mod APK Latest and here we are ready to provide you happily.
Again, It will be very easy for Android users to download and make it working, But however iOS users have their strict operating systems, It doesn’t allow third party apps easily, So we normally use our updated DNS address to connect. And this is the third update of Clash Royale Mod APK 2017. If you want to still play old versions, Check out my other blog posts.
Get the playstore version of Clash Royale here
Features of Clash Royale Mod APK V1.8.6
It has been a day that Clash Royale update was launched, And not a big thing in this update, Clashers are waiting eagerly for the Clash of Clans Massive update, And today on May 18, Supercell just announced there will be a balancing update, Which I will discuss in my next article.
- You can now climb through 9 leagues and you will be eligible for monthly rewards.
- Dark Witch is coming soon.
- Various bug fixes, Improved stability.
Download Clash Royale Mod APK V 1.8.6 Unlimited Gems
People have a wide range of craze for Clash Royale Modded APK because of the Free Gems, And they can try whole lot of cards and upgrade them with a single click, Below I am attaching a download link for Clash Royale Mod APK (AKA) Clash Royale Private Servers V 1.8.6
Link to Download file
- Android Users, Download the above file and install it and play it on your device.
- Make sure you use a separate google id to login to the private servers
Clash Royale Mod APK V1.8.6 For iOS Users
- Below the instructions, You will see different Ip Address.
- So, You will see different DNS address, Choose one which has a location close to you.
- open Settings.
- Then go to WiFi Options.
- Now tap on the ‘i‘ icon beside your SSID.
- Then replace or put any of the followings in your Primary DNS:
- Now start Clash Royale, wait for 5-50 seconds, Hope you would be in Private Servers.
Hope you guys enjoyed this article, iOS Users keep on connecting till it gets connected, I got it connected the fifth time. Try changing geolocations. Don’t worry if it is not working, I will be bak with new server updates, Just subscribe and wait for the new updates.